Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Are you having a hard time coming up with how to show your momma some love? Mom’s do so much for their kiddos and family. It’s nice to spoil them a little bit once in a while, and Mother’s Day is the perfect day to do that. Obviously I’ve always loved my momma, but wow, becoming a mom myself made me respect her so much more! And it made me appreciate all the other momma’s out there! So, I decided to come up with my top 15 ideas in how to shower them with some love.
- Beauty Counter Sugar Scrub– This stuff makes you feel AMAZING and is highly addictive! 😉
- Locket – fashionable and sweet all in one package!
- New bag –there’s always so many things to carry as a mom!
- Tennis shoes – whether they’re for comfort or exercise
- Spa day – because who doesn’t love a day of pampering?
- Babysitter for the night- perfect for those single moms that want to have a little free time!
- Housecleaner for the day – perfect for the busy moms .. or overwhelmed moms. We’ve all been there!
- Photography session – she’ll cherish the memories captured!
- Private yoga class – relaxation and stress reliever all in one!
- A new book: on my list- Girl Wash Your Face, The Hate U Give, My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry, Everything I Never Told You, We Were the Lucky Ones, Promise Me, Dad.
- Mom and Me brunch – quality time is the best!
- Flowers or seeds for garden – May is perfect for planting.
- Breakfast in bed (one of my favorite gifts ever!) – Maybe mine wasn’t in bed, but hearing my husband who has never cooked for me a day in his life help our daughter make breakfast was the sweetest thing ever!
- Kitchen appliance: my picks- instapot, mandoline slicer, knife set, 3 in one waffle maker
- Gift card to her favorite store – because who doesn’t like a little retail therapy!
Also, don’t forget about the grandma’s! It’s always nice to have the kiddos make something special. Three ideas I like that can be made by or with the kids are a painting on a canvas, a kitchen apron, or a handprint bouquet. Three other ideas to be made by you would be a mini accordion photo book, coffee mug with pictures of the kiddos, or a personalized necklace.
How do you shower your momma with love? I’d love to hear them in the comments below!