It’s almost June which means Father’s Day is just around the corner! I’ve always struggled for some reason with Father’s Day gifts; Mom’s always seem easier for some reason! I decided to list some ideas for others who are lost this year, too. I hope this list helps you find something special for Dad. After all, a dad’s love is unconditional, and it’s nice to show him some appreciation for all he does for you and the family! 🙂
- Steak dinner just you and dad. One on one time is always valuable, especially if you don’t get to see each other as often as you’d like.
- New gadget: wallet, fitbit, or golf club.
- Monat hair care system. If you’ve never heard of Monat you’re life is about to change! I’ve been using their hair system for over a year now, and it’s changed my life! Last year they came out with a beard care line just for Father’s Day. I’m hoping they come out with it again this year.
- Yeti cup … these are the BEST!
- New book: Dad is Fat or Say Dada for new daddy’s!
- Favorites basket: candy, snacks, magazine, movie, or soaps.
- Coffee lover’s basket: Starbucks gift card, favorite coffee, coffee mug, etc.
- Sports tickets (or favorite show tickets).
- Spices/ rubs for cooking or grilling utensils.
- Omaha Steaks basket.
And of course don’t forget about grandpa’s! A couple of things I think are cute from grandkids are: a chef apron or hat if grandpa likes to grill, a personalized photo mug for coffee drinkers, or a sweet hand painted picture to hang on the refrigerator.
Do you have any other fun ideas for dad’s? I’d love to hear them! 🙂